Saturday, February 7, 2009

3rd of 5 Reasons to Follow-up With Customers

The Invisible Sign - Everyone wears an invisible sign around their neck that says "Make Me Feel Important." Business owners must promote ideas and implement strategies to ensure that each customer is made to feel special. There are numerous ideas, including many tried and true methods, but ultimately each business owner has to determine which ideas would be best for his or her niche.

Some basic suggestions that work for most small businesses would be:

Gifts with Purchase
Add-on Service
Customer Appreciation Days
Thank You Cards
Follow-up Calls and/or Surveys
Special Day Cards
Thinking of You
"I Value Your Opinion" - Referral Cards

By making your customers and clients feel special, you are building strong, long-lasting relationships.

And now I invite you to visit my website at: www.soclink.com/yvonnejones to learn more about a relationship-building tool that supports following-up with your customers and clients. You can test the system by opening a FREE gift account and sending a card to a client, customer, or a family member).

2 comments:

  1. Yvonne, I'd never seen your blog before. I'll be a new follower, and I'll be visiting often. Your articles are worth reading. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog, Jan, and for your comments. I appreciate you.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete